Roasted Peaches with Madagascar Vanilla Bean Clarified Butter & Honey
4 ripe peaches, sliced in half with pits removed
8 tsp. organic honey
8 tsp. 4th & Heart Ghee Butter in Madagascar Vanilla Bean flavor
Himalayan pink salt
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2) Place peach halves cut side up on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
3) Spread 1/2 tsp. clarified butter on the entirety of cut side of each peach.
4) Pour 1/2 tsp. honey over each peach.
5) Sprinkle each peach with a pinch of Himalayan pink salt.
6) Roast peaches in the oven. Periodically, open oven and brush peaches with the clarified butter and honey that has dripped onto parchment lined paper.
7) Roast peaches until tender and golden, about 30 minutes.
8) Remove peaches from oven and brush each peach with an additional 1/2 tsp. of clarified butter and drizzle each peach with an additional 1/2 tsp. honey.
9) Serve and enjoy!