Mediterranean Chicken Burgers
1 pound ground, organic chicken breast
1/2 cup parsley, chopped
1/4 cup red onion, chopped
1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, cut julienne style
1 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
1/8 tsp. ground, black pepper
4 tbsp. Kalamata olives, chopped
8 portobello mushrooms, gills and stems removed
Extra-virgin olive oil
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Brush portobello mushroom caps with olive oil and place stem-side up on an aluminum-foil lined baking sheet.
3) Cook mushroom caps in the oven for about 10 minutes, or until tender.
4) Remove from the oven and set aside.
5) Meanwhile, mix chicken, parsley, red onion, sun-dried tomatoes, salt and pepper in a bowl until combined.
6) Form four burger patties from chicken mixture.
7) Cook chicken burger patties in skillet with 1 tbsp. olive oil over medium heat until cooked through, about 5 minutes on each side. Turn off heat and set aside.
8) Place four portobello mushroom buns stem side up on four separate plates.
9) Place a burger patty on top of each portobello mushroom bun.
10) Top each burger patty with 1 tbsp. of Kalamata olives, arugula and another portobello mushroom bun.
11) Serve and enjoy!