Spinach, Mushroom & Egg Crepes
Cassava Flour Crepes Ingredients
1 cup cassava flour
1 1/2 cups almond milk
2 eggs, beaten
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
Cassava Flour Crepes Directions
1) Add cassava flour, almond milk, eggs, baking soda and salt to a bowl and stir until ingredients are combined into crepe batter.
2) Heat 1 tsp. coconut oil over medium heat in a Green Pan non-stick skillet. Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto skillet. Place a crepe batter spreader into the center of crepe and move in a circular motion to thin out crepes. In the alternative, pick up skillet and move around to spread out crepe batter.
3) Cook crepe until completely cooked on one side, about 1-2 minutes.
4) Flip crepe and cook for approximately 1-2 more minutes, or until crepe is fully cooked through.
5) Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
6) Set aside four crepes for Spinach, Mushroom & Egg Crepes.
Herbed Garlic Almond Spread Ingredients
1-8 oz. package Kite Hill brand almond milk ricotta
4 tbsp. fresh chives
2 tbsp. fresh Italian parsley
2 tbsp. coconut aminos
2 tbsp. Meyer lemon juice
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. onion powder
Himalayan pink salt to taste
Herbed Garlic Almond Spread Directions
1) Add ingredients to food processor and pulse until herbs are chopped and ingredients are distributed throughout almond mixture evenly.
2) Adjust salt to taste.
3) Refrigerate for at least one hour.
4) Set aside for use with Spinach, Mushroom & Egg Crepes!
Makes 10 Crepes.
Spinach, Mushroom, Egg Crepes Ingredients
2-10 oz. packages of frozen, organic mixed mushrooms
2-6 oz. packages of organic, fresh spinach
2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
Himalayan pink salt and ground, black pepper to taste.
4 tbsp. Herbed Garlic Almond Spread
4 Cassava Flour Crepes
Spinach, Mushroom, Egg Crepes Directions
1) Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil over medium heat in a sauté pan. Add mushrooms, salt and pepper, and cook until mushrooms are tender.
2) Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
3) Set mushrooms aside.
4) Heat 1 tsp. olive oil over medium heat in a sauté pan. Add spinach, salt and pepper, and cook until spinach is just wilted.
5) Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
6) Add 1 tsp. olive oil to Green Pan non-stick pan and add four of the eggs, frying over medium-low heat until eggs are cooked over easy, over medium or over hard, depending on desired level of doneness.
7) Repeat the process with the remaining four eggs.
8) Divide mushrooms, spinach and eggs between four cassava flour crepes and top each with 1 tbsp. Herbed Garlic Almond Spread.
9) Serve and enjoy!