Hazelnut Chocolate Milk
Homemade Hazelnut Milk Ingredients
1 cup organic, raw hazelnuts
1 tsp. vanilla
Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
Homemade Hazelnut Milk Directions
1) Add hazelnuts to a bowl, cover with 2 cups purified water, place in refrigerator and soak overnight.
2) Drain water from hazelnuts and rinse with additional purified water.
3) Add soaked and rinsed hazelnuts, 4 cups purified water, vanilla and salt to Vitamix or other high speed blender, and blend until creamy and smooth.
4) Strain hazelnut milk through a nut milk bag or cheesecloth-lined strainer.
5) Refrigerate hazelnut milk and enjoy!
Makes approximately 32 oz.
Hazelnut Chocolate Milk Ingredients
16 oz. homemade hazelnut milk
4 tbsp. raw cacao powder
2 tbsp. raw cacao nibs
2 tbsp. organic, raw hazelnuts
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
Vanilla stevia drops to taste
Hazelnut Chocolate Milk Directions
1) Add ingredients to Vitamix or other high-speed blender and blend until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
2) Adjust stevia to taste.
3) Transfer hazelnut chocolate milk to glass mason jars and refrigerate to chill.
4) Serve and enjoy!