Cassava Flour Crepes
Cassava Flour Crepes Ingredients
1 cup cassava flour
1 1/2 cups almond milk
2 eggs, beaten
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
Cassava Flour Crepes Directions
1) Add cassava flour, almond milk, eggs, baking soda and salt to a bowl and stir until ingredients are combined into crepe batter.
2) Heat 1 tsp. coconut oil over medium heat in a Green Pan non-stick skillet. Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto skillet. Place a crepe batter spreader into the center of crepe and move in a circular motion to thin out crepes. In the alternative, pick up skillet and move around to spread out crepe batter.
3) Cook crepe until completely cooked on one side, about 1-2 minutes.
4) Flip crepe and cook for approximately 1-2 more minutes, or until crepe is fully cooked through.
5) Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
6) Serve crepes with fresh berries, coconut whipped cream, and a little bit of honey or maple syrup, if desired.
Makes 10 Crepes.