Lavender Infused Almond Milk
Lavender Infused Almond Milk Ingredients
1 cup organic, raw almonds
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. organic culinary lavender
Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
Lavender Infused Almond Milk Directions
1) Add almonds to a bowl, cover with 2 cups purified water, place in refrigerator and soak for 24 hours.
2) Drain water from almonds and rinse with additional purified water.
3) Add soaked and rinsed almonds, 4 cups purified water, vanilla and salt to Vitamix or other high speed blender, and blend until creamy and smooth.
4) Strain almond milk through a nut milk bag or cheesecloth-lined strainer.
5) Transfer almond milk and lavender to a small saucepan and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
6) Turn off heat and let lavender steep for another 20 minutes.
7) Strain lavender from almond milk.
8) Refrigerate almond milk and enjoy!
Makes approximately 32 oz.