1/2 cup gluten-free, rolled oats
1 cup almond flour
1/4 cup arrowroot flour
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. organic virgin coconut oil
6 tbsp. coconut sugar
1/4 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
1) Add oats, almond flour, arrowroot flour, coconut sugar and salt to a mixing bowl and mix to combine.
2) Drizzle coconut oil over oat-almond flour mixture and stir until mixture resembles a crumble.
3) Place in refrigerator until ready to use.
Apple Crumble Ingredients
2 pounds granny smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced
4 tbsp. coconut nectar
2 tbsp. arrowroot flour
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
Apple Crumble Directions
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2) Add all ingredients other than crumble to a mixing bowl and toss to combine.
3) Place apple mixture in an 8 x 8 baking dish that has been prepared with coconut oil.
4) Top apples with crumble and bake for 40 minutes, or until crumble is lightly golden and fruit is cooked and bubbly.
5) Serve and enjoy!