Strawberry Balsamic Chia Seed Jam
2 cups frozen organic strawberries
3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp. chia seeds
2 tbsp. water
Stevia to taste
1) Add strawberries, chia seeds, balsamic vinegar, water, and stevia to a saucepan and cook over medium-low heat.
2) Let strawberry mixture simmer while stirring frequently, until chia seeds gel and mixture has a thick, jam-like consistency, about 10-12 minutes.
3) Remove mixture from heat and adjust stevia to taste.
4) Let mixture cool and then transfer to a food processor and process on low until ingredients are combined but still chunky.
5) Transfer jam to an 8 oz. mason jar and refrigerate overnight.
6) Serve and enjoy!
Makes approximately 8 oz. of jam.